I'm glad that's over. I have a new hard drive and slowly Dave is loading my data on to the blinking thing. If you emailed, stick with me, I had over 1000 to wade through. It's down to under 500 and I'm getting there.
MEantime I had some free time this week due to my lack of computer access. I managed to create two quilt squares for the virtual quilting bee (VQB) I am participating in. I am behind the other ladies since I joined late and then had to stop and have a baby.
Here is Michele's
and here is Theresa's
Theresa's is a little off kilter (sorry T!). I'm not sure why. I used the same pattern for both in the interest of saving time. I didn't want anyone to wait any longer for their squares. I cut the fabrics all at the same time with a rotary cutter and T's came out slightly larger. Puzzling…..
I have often said I am measurement impaired and I think this proves it.