- See that look? It's one of the many expressive, funny faces he makes all day long. He is so very funny and full of smiles.
- He is as smart as a whip. He's picking up quite a bit through osmosis around here and I'm lazy enough to hope I can just allow him to do that for a few years before formal lessons begin. Then he can teach me :).
- He's full of music, always singing, dancing around, playing his guitar and banging on things.
- He is both a mama's boy and daddy's buddy. No favorites here, he's just ours totally.
- He came at a time when I thought I was done, that I was too old. He's kept us young and taught us how precious these young years are, he's been the light of the house and we can't imagine a minute without him.
Five is such a wonderful age. Young enough for snuggles, mama time, and all the spoiling that comes with being young but really such a big boy who can do so much for himself.
Happy birthday Brendan, we love you.