I just caught on that Michele tagged me for this Meme about 10 days ago. Sorry Michele.
Let’s review the rules:
Those tagged will share 5 things they “love” about Jesus.
Those tagged will tag 5 other bloggers.
Those tagged will provide a link in the comments section here with their name so that others can read them.
- His sacrifice. who else would suffer in such an excruciating way just to make heaven available to me. I am unworthy and totally humbled by that everytime I see a crucifix. It fills me with joy to think He loved me that much.
- His mom. I know a few people said this but it is too true not to repeat. I love the Holy Virgin and I aspire to her gentleness and wisdom.
- His friends: A bunch of regular guys who were transformed by His holy presence and love. If Jesus can turn this rowdy bunch of ruffians into the saints upon which He built our Holy Mother Church, think what He could do for me.
- His parables: He left us these stories that exemplify Our Father’s love for us and His desire for us to attain eternal life. The parables are easy to understand and easy to pass down to our children. They teach without preaching.
- His presence: Everyday, anywhere in the world you can walk into any Catholic Church and be home. The Blessed Sacrament gives us eternal life and is the gift that endures time out of mind. The Church will always prevail because of the loving sacrifice within the tabernacle. You can’t get a better deal anywhere.
I think everyone has bee tagged already so if you haven’t and read this consider yourself tagged and let me know!
Have a beautiful day!
Leave a Reply