I make no claims that I will actually accomplish all or any of this, I'm just spit-balling here.
- Go to the beach often.
- Read at least two of the novels on Lissa's list (I don't spend enough time with novels)
- Cut waaay back on the computer time.
- Work seriously on my book. (Which seems to conflict with number 3)
- Clean out the storage room (this is actually on my calendar for July6th).
- Reorganize my office.
- Scout around the thrift stores and re-use shops for bookcases to refinish.
- Refinish Sean's dresser.
- Visit the farms on the east end more than once.
- Visit Sears Bellows park at least once. The children love that place. I do not.
- Play outside
- Go in our pool (not my favorite thing, but again, the kids love it)
- Keep the flower beds weeded.
- Actually water the lawn when it needs it so it isn't dead by August 1st.
- Continue our organic, clean food journey and use up all of the new to us produce from the CSA.
- Really take time to rest and re-energize so I am not burnt out by October.
- Daily Mass more often.
- Hang the laundry on the line whenever the weather permits
- Keep flowers in the house.
- Reinstate date night (Thursday good for you honey?)
That's a beginning. Will you share your list?
Regarding #9: if by “farms” you actually mean wineries… may I join you?
Kathleen Boyer says
The Elegance of the Hedgehog was a wonderful read. Very different and stretched the mind in many ways.
Nike NZ says
The heat wave, the beauty of you ready for summer embrace?Cool and pretty sandals to choose a pair you must have been put on the agenda.Now you Introducing the Summer Dress ace single product – gem sandals.