- He makes me coffee every morning.
- He lets me steal his newspaper.
- When I ask him if I'm moody he says no.
- He always opens the car door for me.
- He never says a peep about the money I spend on books.
- He always stops at antique stores when I ask.
- He is very supportive of my new exercise routines.
- He eats whatever I put in front of him. Even if it is awful.
- He takes me on dates. Often.
- He never notices when I gain weight but always notices when I lose it.
- He likes to take me shopping.
- He plays in the backyard with his kids, every chance he gets.
- He thinks it's important that I get a break.
- He loves to cuddle sleeping babies.
- He works really, really hard to make a beautiful life for us.
- He lives a life of heroic virtue.
- He prays with us everyday, without fail.
- He thinks it's important to be protective of us all.
- He loves me.
Happy Anniversary darling, may I claim your calendar for the next nineteen years?
Heather - Doodle Acres says
Congratulations! Awesome list!!!
Jennifer I. says
Congratulations! Can I tell you what an inspiration your family is to me? Thanks.
Mary Ellen Barrett says
Thanks Heather! Jennifer you are a dear, thank you.
Mulberry Tasker says
Mulepose, i de seneste år, sagde pigerne elskede mercibeaucoup, produceret, sikkert listen! Quarter,